Come see Kelly and the awesome improv team she’s in, Rainbow Road, perform at the following places and dates:
– Friday, Oct 10th @ 9:15pm at the Manifesto show at the New Clubhouse
– Thursday, Oct 23rd @ 10:30 at the iO West Cagematch in the Del Close Theatre
– Saturday, Oct 25th @ 9pm at the iO Block party at the Loft Theatre
Come see Kelly do standup at these places!
– Wednesday, Oct 8th at 7pm at the Cork Lounge
– Wednesday, Oct 15th at 10pm at Flapper’s!
Kelly will be co-hosting the “Saturday Night Live,” “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” and “Mulaney” after shows airing on Sundays starting September 28th. She’ll also be co-hosting the “Gracepoint” after show airing Thursday, October 2nd.
Kelly will be performing stand up comedy at:
– The Universal City Bar and Grill on Monday September 22nd and Tuesday September 23rd at 9pm
– Flapper’s on Wednesday, September 24th
– Cork Lounge on Wednesday, October 8th at 7pm
Rainbow Road, the improv team Kelly is apart of will be performing:
– Friday, October 10th at the Manifesto Show at the new Clubhouse at 9:15
– Thursday, October 23rd at iO West’s Cagematch at 10:30pm
– Monday, October 27th, at iO West’s Mystic Monday
Kelly will actually be performing at Turbo Tuesdays on August 26th and doing improv with her super awesome improv team, Risky Biscuits, at the Straitjacket Society on August 19th at 9:30pm!
Kelly will also be doing standup Wednesday the 27th for Hump Day Comedy Night at the Bronson Bar at 9pm!
Also make sure to keep your eyes peeled for a new “Spotlight On” next week!
Kelly will be performing stand up comedy at Formosa Cafe at 7:30 THIS SATURSDAY! Tickets are only $10 and no drink minimum!
Kelly’s improv team The Green Light District will be performing this Sunday at 8:30pm at the Neon Venus Art Theatre! Tickets, I think, are only $5! Pretty awesome!
Kelly is apart of the Neon Venus theatre’s new house team the Green Light District!
The Green Light District performs the 3rd Sunday and 4th Friday of every month at 8:30 at the Neon Venus Art Theatre on Melrose! Though this 4th Friday is Black Friday so it may change.
Tickets are only $5 so come check it out!